How to Nominate a Student
Churches in the Triangle Area of North Carolina are invited to nominate seniors in high school for the Legacy Forum. Student pastors and leaders, or Senior Pastors if preferred, may nominate one or two students from their senior class who have demonstrated notable Christian commitment and leadership capacity. No more than two students from any one church will be selected.
The following criteria should shape the decisions about who best to nominate for this program.
- Strong, mature personal faith in Jesus Christ
- Sound biblical and doctrinal convictions
- Godly character and reputation among peers and adults
- Evidence of leadership at church, school and community
- Excellent academic record
- Characterized by godly ambition, aspiring to excel while demonstrating humility
If you would like to nominate such a student, please let us know and we will send you the appropriate nomination forms to submit. All nominations must be submitted by the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, November 21, 2018.